Dunlop Damp-Proof Waterproofing
An acrylic brush-on membrane that will prevent rising damp, efflorescence and will resist negative hydrostatic pressure. It has excellent adhesion to most substrates including brick, masonry, concrete block, concrete, stone and timber and is simple to use by brush or roller. DUNLOP DAMP-PROOF WATERPROOFING is safe to use and can be overcoated using almost any decorative paint.
- Prevents raising damp, efflorescence, negative hydrostatic pressure
- High build to achieve required thickness
- Apply to damp or new concrete
- Easy to use, brush on to required thickness
- Conforms to the Building Code of Australia
- Can be overcoated using almost any decorative paint
Brick, masonry, concrete block, concrete, stone and timber
Indoor and outdoor
Colour & Sizes
Up to 6m2 per 4L, depending on application
Can be overcoated using almost any decorative paint.
You might also need
Dunlop Trade Resaflex
A multipurpose rubber modified tile adhesive for fixing ceramic tiles.
Dunlop Trade Resaflex Rapidset
A high performance rapid setting, multipurpose rubber modified tile adhesive.
Dunlop Universal Tile Adhesive
A high performance multipurpose wall and floor tile adhesive for most tiling projects.