A high performance water-based acrylic polyurethane waterproof membrane offering superior workability with high build to easily achieve the required thickness of an effective waterproof membrane. Use in conjuction with Dunlop Express Wet Area Tape to tile after 4 hours.
- A high performance water-based waterproofing membrane
- High build to achieve required thickness
- Easy to use, brush on to required thickness
- 10 year guarantee
- Class III Membrane AS/NZ4858 and conforms to AS3740-2010 Wet Area Membranes
- Tile after 4 hours when used with Dunlop Express Wet Area Tape
Use OnAAC blocks, fibre-cement sheet, concrete, renders, screeds and wet area grade plasterboard
LocationIndoor, outdoor, wet areas, balconies
Colour & Sizes
20kg will waterproof up to 17m2 on walls or 8.5m2 on floors
5kg will waterproof up to 4.25m2 on walls or 2.1m2 on floors
Dunlop DIY Tips
There are minimum application requirements when waterproofing. Check with your local council and AS3740 for specs, e.g this product is to be applied 1mm thick on floors or 0.5mm thick on walls (after 2 coats - dry film thickness). Click here to see minimum requirements.